What am I up to these days? (2021-05-06)
What and Why:
- I am on parental leave for 19 weeks (paid leave is an amazing thing and worth fighting for).
- We get out walking every day and it is glorious (even when it is raining).
- French: reading, listening and watching. Also Spanish on duolingo to for now keep a step ahead of the baby.
- Getting my covid-19 vaccine in a week!
- Baby things
- Learning to paint (I received watercolours and a large how to paint book for Christmas 2019).
- Figuring out when travel will be possible to see family.
Idea for this came from Peter.