What am I up to these days? (2019-08-31)
What and Why:
- Finishing my fourth month in Montreal and it has been a great summer to explore the city.
- Sadly, a week and a half after her 100th birthday my grandmother passed away. I went home for a long weekend to attend her funeral and visit with my family.
- I am still trying to get back on track for my goal of reading 30 books a year. I finished another book in June and have several books on the go that are progressing.
- Planning trips for the next year or so (Confirmed: Halifax [went in August], Florida; Possible: LA, Paris, Brazil)
- Practicing my French so that I pass my French proficiency test as part of my engineering license and so people will speak to me in French instead of switching to English.
Idea for this came from Peter.