Where am I?
What am I doing?
- Enjoying the last couple days of my parental leave (19 weeks). The baby and I went on walks every day and had great weather almost every day. (paid leave is an amazing thing and worth fighting for).
- French: reading, listening and watching. Also Spanish on duolingo to for now keep a step ahead of the baby.
- I got my second dose of the Covid vaccine 2 months ago (on the original schedule I would have gotten it only 2 weeks ago.)
- Return to work on Monday (September 13)
- Learning to paint (I received watercolours and a large how to paint book for Christmas 2019).
- Looking forward to my sisters visiting near the end of October.
Idea for this came from Peter.