What am I up to these days? (2019-06-30)
What and Why:
- Finishing my second month in Montreal and it has been a great place to explore.
- Sadly, a week and a half after her 100th birthday my grandmother passed away. I went home for a long weekend to attend her funeral and visit with my family.
- I am still trying to get back on track for my goal of reading 30 books a year. I finished another book in June and have several books on the go that are progressing.
- Keeping up my Portuguese learning because it is interesting and maybe one day it will be useful too.
- Planning trips for the next year or so (Confirmed: Halifax; Possible: LA, Paris, Brazil)
- Practicing my French so people will speak to me in French instead of switching to English
Idea for this came from Peter.