Updated 2023-06-16 (a bit of a lag since late 2021… oops.)
Where am I?
What am I doing?
- In May, I got my PMP thanks to work sending me to the course and then me studying every day for a couple weeks.
- I reached ten years working at Arup in mid-May. This is exciting as they recognize it with a silver bar and an one-time extra week of time off.
- I have been getting out biking every weekend with the family. I am still really enjoying riding my Yuba Kombi and so does my daughter, who gets a great view in the back seat.
- I am getting to do more work in French, which has helped with remembering all the things I once knew.
- I keep using duolingo for Spanish. Maybe one day I will speak to someone who isn’t in my household.
- Summer! which is biking, walking, lounging, fresh fruit and vegetable season, and many other things
- A trip home to Calgary in September
Idea for this came from Peter.